For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Flammable, do not spray near flame or while smoking, contents under pressure, do not crush, puncture or incinerate, do not expose to heat or store at temperature above 120oF When using this product: keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing it, avoid spraying in eyes, use only as directed; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.