- Is Clinical Strength for everyone?
Clinical Strength is designed for heavy sweaters, but can provide confidence and prescription strength wetness protection to anyone who experiences or worries about excessive underarm perspiration.
- How is Secret Clinical Strength different from other products?
Secret Clinical Strength contains the active ingredient Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly at 20% anhydrous. This is the maximum amount of this active ingredient available in an OTC antiperspirant. Additionally, the product contains triple action technology which provides 3 unique layers of protection: (1) Clinically proven, prescription strength wetness protection, (2) odor-fighting capsules that absorb odor and release scent all day to help keep you smelling fresh and clean, and (3) skin soothing conditioners.
- Do the odor-fighting capsules release a scent all day or just when I sweat?
The product contains a light scent that is present all day. The odor-fighting capsules in Secret Clinical Strength will work as you need them. Thus, when perspiration is present in the underarm, the odor-fighting capsules absorb odor and release scent as needed.
- Can Secret Clinical Strength irritate my skin?
Secret Clinical Strength contains soothing skin conditioners and helps keep your underarms feeling smooth and looking healthy. Plus, we offer Clinical Strength Sensitive Skin which has been dermatologist tested.
- Why should I use Secret Clinical Strength?
Secret Clinical Strength provides prescription strength wetness protection with less irritation than a prescription product containing the active ingredient Aluminum Chloride. Additionally, it contains odor-fighting capsules to give you a light scent all day.
- How do I use Secret Clinical Strength?
- Apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning. If you apply in the morning, you will still get strong wetness protection; however, for optimal performance apply at night.
- A light layer of Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
Important Note: Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid is for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.
- Why should I use Clinical Strength at bedtime?
At night, your body's temperature and sweat rate slow. By applying Clinical Strength as this is occurring, little or no antiperspirant is washed away by sweat, and you ensure great effectiveness of the plugs. Applied at night, Clinical Strength is so effective that morning reapplication is not even required, though it does maximize protection.
- How does Secret Clinical Strength Sensitive Skin provide both strength and a skin-sensitive formula?
Each Secret Clinical Strength is already designed with soothing skin conditioners. Secret Clinical Strength Sensitive Skin is dermatologist-tested and designed for sensitive skin.
- What makes Clinical Strength Sport different?
Secret Clinical Strength Sport features a distinct scent technology that provides a long-lasting multi-layer self-renewing sport scent that responds to your body so the harder you work, the harder it works to keep you smelling clean and fresh.
- What is Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof deodorant/antiperspirant?
Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof is the latest addition to the Secret Clinical Strength boutique, including Secret Clinical Strength Sport, Sensitive Skin, Original and Waterproof. Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof contains an all-day formula that provides waterproof wetness protection. The advanced solid’s H20Guard™ technology provides three layers of protection: clinically proven waterproof wetness protection, odor absorbing capsules that respond to heat and humidity, and skin soothing conditioners.
- What is the difference between Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof and the other Clinical Strength products?
The first key ingredient to making Secret Clinical Strength's H20Guard™ waterproof is an optimal level of a top-performing active ingredient that is robust and is not washed off by water. Next, Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof has the optimal level of two ingredients that are hard for water to remove yet still can be removed by a typical soap or body wash. These materials hold the odor fighters in H20Guard on the skin even when the skin gets wet, and also help fight odor by absorbing them. Like all Secret Clinical Strength products, H20Guard was tested under high-stress conditions. To make sure this one really worked, we sprayed water directly onto women's underarms and measured its ability to fight wetness and odor. Even under these tough conditions, H20Guard gave great wetness and odor protection.
- What is H20Guard™ Technology and what are the benefits?
Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof features three layers of protection:
- Clinically proven waterproof wetness protection
- Odor absorbing capsules that respond to heat and humidity
- Skin soothing conditioners